Health Tips List

  • This Week's Health tip

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I am amazed at the young adults that are heavy or obese.  These are supposed to be the up to date,  on the go, informed part of our population.  Have they not heard?  Every 10 pounds extra weight they are carrying around (many 3 or 4 times 10) puts them at risk for 4 or 5 of the deadliest diseases of our century.  You  most likely will miss your child's high school graduation if you continue to carry the weight and add the extra 5 pounds commonly gained each year of adulthood without a lifestyle change.  We can carelessly be our own worst enemy with fast food and overeating.  I say prayers for some of my friends because I lost one of my dearest friends to cancer.  Hers was a genetic inheritance, but she is gone nevertheless.  Some of these dear people have 2 or 3 small children.  These children need their parents to grow old with them! 
Doom is not my favorite theme for blogging.  Hope some folks are listening though.

joyduf

No comments:

Post a Comment